As homes have changed so have the risks. Homes have been modernized and owners have acquired more valuable equipment. Homeowners’ insurance needs to be modernized to keep pace with changing risk.
We’ve partnered with the leader in home equipment coverage insurance to bring this policy option to you. You’ll have the best coverage and claims service available along with, security, convenience, and comfort.
Click here find out more and to download our Home Equipment Breakdown Coverage Brochure.Printable Brochure
Common Risks Covered:
- Mechanical breakdown
- Electrical short circuit
- Pressure bulging, cracking & collapsing
- Business computer breakdown and data restoration
- Utility service interruption
Did you know?
- A breakdown could cost as much as $6000 or more?
- You can get protection for as little as pennies a day for the home equipment you depend on?
- Home and extended warranties can be very limited and they’re intended to cover everyday maintenance, not major loss?
New equipment, new coverage
- Furnaces, heat pumps, heater, solar heaters
- Central air conditioning
- Ventilation Systems and fans
- Boilers and water heaters
- Well pumps
- Backup generators
- Chair lifts and elevators
- Electric power panels
- Central vacuums
- Pool equipment